Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fundraising Ideas

Time to hit the ground running!  I am currently working on ideas for fundraising and soliciation to companies for goods and services as a donation.  If you know of a company that is generous to causes such as this, I would love to know about it.  Also, I am open to ideas that might be in line with fundraisers that you have been to that were a blast.  We want anyone who makes a dontation to get something in return, such as a fun night out.  I would be willing to write a letter that would explain the need for the Diabetic Alert Dog in addition to the letter received from Warren Retrievers explaining that all donations given are given to a charity.

I am thinking about putting together a trivia night.  I know they are a lot of fun!  We are hoping to have some large and small fundraisers.  If anyone has a really great background in this, I need your help!

Thank you!

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. I have helped run the trivia night for Westridge for the last two years. If you need help with this, let me know! Also, Brunswick does fundraisers where they charge you a certain amount for 2 hours of bowling, and you can then charge however much you want and put the excess in your fund.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is awesome!! I am totally going to have to look into the bowling fundraiser. I know that some local restaurants do the same thing. I am totally going to need your help with the trivia night as I only have a vague idea how it all goes down. I need to talk to Brad's mom and see what the agenda is. I will let you know! Thanks girl!

      Delete