Monday, May 7, 2012

D.A.D's - not just for kids!

I really wanted to share this status update from a fellow D.A.D. owner.  This is so neat.  A lot of the families are families with kids that are affected by Type 1.  There are MANY owners of D.A.D's that are adults too. So cool!  I love that he alerted at work.  This is just what we want for Bradley!!

"so my 7 month old Chocolate sensation Diabetic Alert Dog Ranger, just gave a great Low alert while at my desk at work. He pawed me, I asked to check then he barked one time only until I opened my kit. He was correct! I was LOW! Thank you to Warren Retrievers for this Diabetic helper"

I love that he alerted at work.  This is just what we want for Bradley!!

1 comment:

  1. what a good looking diabetic service dog I am really glad how much they help those in need

    ReplyDelete